Our best seller.....
Acorn Slimline 120 (3-5 years old)
from £645 including brand new batteries
- Padded seat and backrest
- Ensures that the Acorn Stairlift gives the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches
- Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Safety belt
- Included for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
- Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat
- Allows the user to safely board and leave the lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast, no mess installation
- The Acorn 120 fixes quickly and easily to your staircase, so there's no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch
- Allows the user to prevent others from using the lift.
- Diagnostic digital display
- Informs the user of the status of the stairlift.
- Safety sensors
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
- 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to 'call' or 'send' the stairlift up and down the staircase.
The Brooks/Acorn Slimline 120
From £595 including brand new batteries
Features are exactly the same as above, apart from the points below.
- Has only one black armrest control
- Has no buy back value to Stairlift Express
- Does not qualify for the extended warranty after 12 months
****Please remember - all our costings include full installation, 12 months parts and labour warranty and a service at the end of the year, with further warranties available at extremely competitive prices.****