Its been an exciting week! We have been in touch with WHICH in the hope to become registered traders with them and be able to add their trusted logo to all our merchandise!
The TV, radio, newspapers are full of all the companies out there that rip you off, lie to you and take your money after leaving shoddy workmanship. BBC Rogue Traders is a perfect example. Its a real eye opener as to how people with these morals can 1 - actually run a business and 2-not get caught out sooner!
Bearing all this in mind, we decided becoming registered with WHICH would be a good investment in the world we are living in today, to put any potential clients at ease and give them the peace of mind our company has been thoroughly checked from all angles.
Our "Trading Standards Approved" WHICH assessor will assess:
- Our work premises
- How truthful and genuine our products are
- That we have a compliant complaints procedure in place.
- We have a clear and fair cancellation policy
- Our personal ID and living circumstances
- A full financial and bankruptcy check
- Select at random 10 existing customers from our database, and call them for genuine feedback from our services.
Following this, we will adhere to complete any actions needed within 7 days in order to complete the process and get the WHICH stamp of approval! Wish us luck...
Does anyone have any experience using the WHICH website, or with any approved WHICH companies? Id be please to hear your experiences.